Actividades de inglés

 Hello, children! How are you?

 Let´s play with colours!













1- If you mix...

 

 1- ¿Qué pasa cuando mezclan los colores? Fíjense en el ejemplo de abajo. Prueben con sus colores.

 

For example

 

RED + YELLOW = ?

RED + YELLOW = ORANGE


Ahora sigan ustedes con las otras opciones.


 

YELLOW + BLUE   =  -------

 

Blue + RED           =    -----



  2- What is your favourite colour?


      My favourite colour is ------------


3- Let´s sing the Rainbow Song


 Red and yellow and pink and green

Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too
Listen with your eyes (heart)
Listen with your ears (heart)
And sing everything you see
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing along with me


 

 


Stay safe!

I send you all a big bear hug, Alejandra 😊😉


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CUENTO MARAVILLOSO. SUSTANTIVO: GÉNERO Y NÚMERO.

CAMBIOS de Anthony Brown

"EL ARTÍCULO"